Monday, September 19, 2011

The last 2 Challenges

I had 2 challenges left this morning.

For Joanne's Shopping Challenge, I had ideas but no pictures so waited for Jo-Ann to send me some and the page came together nicely. I used up lots of my stash which I like because I can't buy more until I do use it.























The last challenge is Dee's Apple themed project. I cut some apples with the cricut and found a sketch I liked in Volume 1 of one page Sketches Sketch for Scrapbooking, then dug into my stash and here it is...my favourite picture of Jo-Ann as a toddler.


















That it for the challenges so the rest of the week I will be getting ready for the Saturday Charity crop in Elmira. Maybe I'll see you there.

1 comment:

Faye said...

Both of these are fab, gorgeous bright colours and lovely details. xx