Thursday, December 8, 2011

My 2011 Christmas Cards ...Part Two

My daughter attended a card workshop at Stamping Bella for these wonderful cards. I got a kit of the cards also. This is the first time I used Prism pencils. and I love the result. Of course my cards are not as nice as the originals but I love the Prism on the kraft. All the ribbons and lace was supplied also. (and the bows were tied for me)




These are 2 of shaker cards from a Two Scrapbook Friends workshop






This card was a make 'n take at Scrapfest Oshawa at the  Scrapbook & Cards Today  booth.
I mailed some cards before I thought to take pictures. I do like to remember what styles, paper collections I have used. What I liked and which ones I will never make again. I never make them all the same, I don't like to do the same design over and over.

Some of the cards are kits and some are my own design. I tried to remember to explain the origin of the cards,but if I forgot anyone, my apologies.  I did the cards over a few months and my memory is not what it should be.
 Hope you like them.

3 comments:

Christa said...

MaryAnn! Some of the first ones in this post are my favs! Great overall and people will be so fortunate to receive them! Thanks too for stopping by my blog on the hop! Makes me happy!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Wow, you have been very busy. All of your cards look amazing.

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

I agree with Christa, the first ones in the post are my faves, but they're all great!