Friday, February 17, 2012

Copic Colouring Class



Recently I attended a Copic Colouring class at The Scrapping Bug.

 The cards were (I believe) designed by Monica and are gorgeous.

 Here's my version not the best colouring but I am a newbie at this.

The class was supposed to be 2 hours but we asked so many questions it ended up being 4 hours.

The first card took over 1 hour to colour. Monica is an excellent instructor,

giving stroke by stroke explanations of why we were doing each one.

I can see my mistakes, just hope you can't. LOL

I had a great time. Thanks Monica.

I added stickles on the carrot top and girls's skirt and flowers, glossy accents on the girl's boots , snow marker on the girl and boy's hat and snowball and fluff on the bunny tail.






2 comments:

Darcy said...

I think you did a great job!

Sharon said...

Wow Mary Ann! You look like an expert already! Great shadowing and shading!!