Monday, February 27, 2012

You Light up My LIFE!

You Light up my Life
Sketch by Laura Whitaker
I love this picture...my granddaughter was so tired but insisted on helping decorate the tree in 2007. I have waited 4 years to scrapbook it. When I saw the Your Next Stamp line of lights stamp, it was a bright light in my head (If that's really possible) it was a perfect stamp for this photo. I stamped, coloured with Copic markers and used diamond stickles. Then very carefully cut each one out..(foolishly ...as my daughter has the die to cut it and I forgot to ask her before I started the page).The sketch is by Laura Whitaker..The line of lights on the bottom are recycled as they were on a Christmas card I received in the mail in December. I love the end result.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Hi Maryann,
Saw your post on the Authentique blog and I have edited to the tutorial to add a few pics. Hope they help ;).
Misty

Darcy said...

Love this, MaryAnn!

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

mom- love this LO...I am so going to scraplift this one :)

talking about a light going off in your head...I think you have an OTT light up there these days...you are a scrapping machine!