Friday, March 9, 2012

Stitched Mittens Double page layout

Designed by Shelby K.
I finished my mittens stitching layout. from February's workshop at Two Scrapbook Friends. Of course Shelby had wonderful photos of one of Darcy'S children that she did some gorgeous touch-up of colours on Picasa. Mine are B/W with a couple of coloured photos..

This is the first time I did that much sewing/stitching on a layout  and it took a long time but  I love the mittens across the top even though my stitching is a little tight. I'll do better next time because you know that this is another thing I was never going to do...stitch on a layout! LOL  I even used my own printing instead of from Word on the computer for the journalling. Lots of new things on this layout.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

It looks just as cute as the original!