Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Weekend Scrapping....

My daughter and I had a crop on the weekend at my house in the the 'Scrap Cave" as she calls my basement room. We were working on  the  National Scrapbooking Day Challenges from Two Scrapbook Friends. 

First....Distressing Challenge from Shelby

My Favourite Son...Kindergarten 78-79
Distress and Inked the title and tore the mat and inked it.

Second is the Wet n Wild challenge from Christa

Remember Kramer Love
Misted a design on top right.

Third Challenge is from  Carolyn -Paper Piecing on a layout or card.

Shine Brightly
Paper Piecing on all 3 lanterns
Lawn Fawn Stamps and paper

Hard at Work
Stitching on the right of photos, washi tape measuring tape .
Now I just need a hard hat...may add that later.!
Fourth Challenge is "Real Stitching" from Jayne. This is the hardest one for me but after 3 attempts this is the result....Hard at Work layout.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

wonderful! I am loving your stuff lately!! so glad you and Jo got to hang out!