Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Family: 5 for 5 challenge

Our Family together ... Bliss
Another challenge under my belt.
Sharlene supplied 5 items for 5 scrappers to come up with a project.
I decided on a layout this time around, previously I did an ATC or a card.

The photos are my children and grandchildren. Sorry the photo is not the best, there was a little problem getting a picture and the page got mangled. I should have redone the page but there you have it wrinkles and all. Just think of it as being distressed on purpose.

The five items were the pearls, the brown striped ribbon, the small chipboard butterfly which I covered in yellow paper , the red sticker (under the pearls) and the dot and striped paper which was one piece I cut and used both sides. I added the blue strip, the mat under the photo and the red piece which I used a scalloped border punch. The title is October Afternoon letters and the Chipboard title is crate paper.The doily is cut with a die cut machine and the background is misted in Yellow and Red Mr Hueys.The red dot paper is Pebbles.The large butterfly and twine was in my stash bin.
5 for 5 Items supplied

Layout based on a Shimelle Laine workshop page using the 5 for 5 items supplied.

Have a great day!

No comments: