Sunday, May 5, 2013

Progressive Blog hop for NSD


Two Scrapbook Friends are trying something new...a progressive blog hop. They started with a sketch, then each DT uses the last element and then adds a new element to the challenge requirements in her own creation.
The full release of their creations will be posted Monday. May 7, 2013.

http://twoscrapbookfriends.blogspot.ca/

Here is Joanne's sketch



Here is my layout based off of Joanne's Sketch, Shelby's stripes, Jayne's something wet, Christa's stitching, Carolyn's distressing, Ann's quote, and Amanda's 3 buttons.

To make the sketch work for my photos, I turned the sketch on its side.The stripe paper is in the flag, misted the background, inked for my distressing, a unknown author quote and 3 buttons on the strip on the large photo.


Happy Family Sept 2012
 

4 comments:

Darcy said...

You did a great job. I love this!

Christa said...

Love this MaryAnn! I like how you turned it on its side and that pennant is great. Thanks so much for playing along!!

Joanne said...

Fabulous design MaryAnn! I love how you turned the sketch sideways and I love your quote! Thanks for playing along :)
Joanne xo

Carolyn Wolff said...

Awesome layout MaryAnn! You coordinated all the elements perfectly. Great job. Thanks for playing along.