Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Body of Water....Niagara Falls

Using Sketch 11 from Two Broke Girls I completed the last challenge for Around the World at Two Scrapbook Friends.

Christa wanted us to highlight a body of water.....so I used one of favourites....Niagara Falls.
My daughter and son-in-law took the children there for the first time this summer to see this wonderful falls.

When my hubbie and I were younger (very much younger that is) we spent a lot of time in Niagara Falls for the views, scenery, beautiful parks, Marineland was added later so we went there to with our kids. The distance was not too far, we could go and spend a lovely day, often took a picnic and had a fun day.


First Visit to Niagara Falls



This completes my challenges for Around the World....thanks for looking....have a great day.

2 comments:

MichelleMc said...

Such a beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at 2 Broke Girls!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous MaryAnn!