Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My 2013 Favourites

  
I reviewed my layouts from 2013 and thought there was nothing exciting with new techniques or lots of variety so decided not to post this year. Then took a second look and many pages I loved just for who is in them so here goes....


MY favourites  of 2013.


Jo-Ann's family
My Children, Jo-Ann and David
First Day of SK

 
First Day of Gr 3 and Her Birthday














 
 
John's Retirement Card


Brooke at 3
Christmas 2012
 
Ready, Set...Go!
Under the Big Top--Jazz Number 2013
 








 
You And Me 1970


My Babies
 
My Son


Mother, Grandmother and Great-Grandmother



That's all for today. I hope you enjoy the review.



2 comments:

Sharon said...

So great to see all your layouts MaryAnn! I especially love the Campfire one!

Louise said...

Some of them I had not seen! Love the You and Me one (1970) - lovely picture.