Sunday, September 7, 2014

Four Birthdays and an Anniversary...

Lots going on in late August and September in our family   Four Birthdays and an Anniversary!




For my sister's Birthday
Stampin' Up Paper, Art Impressions Stamp "Celeste" Copics Colouring


Celebrate in Style
for my daughters Wedding Anniversary
Paptertry Inc Die, and Paper

For my BIL's birthday
Stampin' Up paper, Oval Punch and stamps  "Wetlands"


My Grandson's 6th Birthday
Stampin' Up Stamps, Copics colouring and BoBunny Papper

Inside of card
 
and finally for my granddaughter's 9th Birthday
Copic Colouring, quote bubble Dies by stampin'Up , Stamp "Laci with Ice Cream" by MoMaanning from Stamping Bella

 

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Terrific cards Mary Ann!

Louise said...

Gorgeous cards MaryAnn. Love the one for your grandson... I may be CASEing that one for my youngest grandson.... he just loves fire trucks and ambulances!

Deanna said...

These are awesome MaryAnn!