Monday, September 12, 2011

A Scrapbooking Weekend

This is one of the pages I did on Saturday with Simple Stories collection . I do love Simple Stories! Leaves are cut with Silhouette and tag cut with Cricut. I spend the weekend scrapbooking. Saturday was at Two Scrapbook Friends in Waterloo.at a 10 hour crop with Carolyn showing us some CHA new products and giving some away. I won some of the American Crafts Amy Tangerine collection and some BoBunny Welcome Home and BoBunny stamps. A great haul. Thanks ladies. Had a great time with a wonderful bunch of ladies including my sister.
On Sunday, I went to Scrapping Turtle for their Open house and one year anniversary for their new store. Karen from Your Next Stamp was at the store demo'ing her new Die that matches her stamp. Great idea. Here's my make 'n takes from Sunday. The Christmas card is using Karen's new die and stamp.Karen used the Sizzix Big Shot for her die cuts. The flower card was designed by Noel ( I believe) using the Grand Cailber die cut machine and the journal cover called "inspired" using AC Amy Tangerine collection by another Turtle designer. (sorry I did not get her name) using the revolution die cut machine and i-rock on the rhinestones over the "i" .in inspired. (Click on photo to make larger to see details.) Another fun day, and a great way to spend the weekend !

No comments: