Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ATC Swap Jan 31



Surprise! Here's my Artist Trading Cards for the January 2012 Two Scrapbook Friends Swap.

Twelve  people are making the ATCs' and then we exchange cards..
12 different card with your selected word/quotes on each. My word was CHERISH.
I cherish my family and enjoy every minute spent with them. I cherish my friends I don't see as often as I like, I cherish nature, my love, and  our life.

The Word list:

1 - Joanne - Hope
2 - Laureen - Believe
3 - Sharlene - Dream
4 - JoAnn - Create
5 - Jan - Breathe
6 - MaryAnn - Cherish
7 - Tanya - Courage
8 - Tory - Focus
9 - Jayne - Strive
10 - Kelly - Adventure
11 - Carolyn - Enjoy
12 - Ann - Intention

.
I hope ATC (Artist Trading Cards) are supposed to be individual because mine are not exactly the same. I changed it a little each time.  I do not like making everything the same. Christmas cards or ATC's are all individually created with the same basic design.


ATC No 1  without embossing and the flower larger than 2 to 12

My Twelve ATC's



Supplies:
Paper: BoBunny Welcome Home and Bo Bunny Gabrielle
Inks: Ranger Distress Inks Evergreen Bough, Vintage photo and Antique Linen.
Flower: Cricut cut with The Flower Shoppe cartridge.
The rest:  Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearls, Glue dots and glue lines, Tim Holtz Tiny staples, Creative Memeories Butterfly punch, EK success punch, Sizzix Cluster Embossing folder, Art-C ATC cards, Making Memories distress tool and sandpaper, zigzag beige ribbon inked to match colours and Mister Huey shine mist.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh so pretty MaryAnn!! Love these and totally regret not joining in.

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

love them... lots of butterflies...these are going to look awesome all assembled together in my frame :)