Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Visit to Martin's Farmers Market for the Perfect Pumpkin

Searching for the Perfect Pumkpin Oct 2 2010


Love the wood banner
flags from Kraft FUNDAY ( MME) collection and buttons from Crate Paper

Alphas from Lily Bee Designs

Repurposed chipboard and diecuts from Basic Grey
Sketch by Sharon Jaeger
Here's my page based on Sharon's sketch. I moved the large mat in back to the left to highlight my title on the background paper. Lots of layers in paper and embellishments.

3 comments:

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

LOVE the pp and composition... Kids are pretty cute too ;)

Darcy said...

This is another awesome layout! Man, you are quick!! I hope to get to this on the weekend!

Dr. J said...

Wow way to go MaryAnn! Love what you did with my sketch! Those colours are so perfect for the theme too!