Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Concert


Two Page Sketch 24 Jan 9 2012 from Sketch Support was my inspiration for my double page layout.
I left off the top striped strip due to the different sizes of my photos. My title follows an imaginery line and I moved the main journal box over to left side.
 It includes Little Yellow Bicycle  papers, American Crafts Thickers and some miscellaneous ornament stickers. Ek Success punch for journalling cards.




Emma in Grade One in her first School Christmas Concert singing "Light a Candle" with her class.
 Austin is watching closely for when he goes to school, next year.

4 comments:

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

Love it! I love the curvy title, the border at the bottom and the popped up hanging ornaments! Cute subjects too! :)

Darcy said...

You are on the ball with this, the sketch just came out! I love what you did with it.

Unknown said...

love it! The curved title works perfectly to capture the feel of the sketch :)

Carolyn Wolff said...

Nicely done MaryAnn! I really like how your title follows the lines in the sketch. That trim along the bottom is gorgeous.