Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy #34 .Excited about Octoberfest

I'm back! Did you miss me?
As most of you are probably aware, I have been ill...the fall flu, cold, cough, headache, chills etc
Three weeks of sickness is getting me down.
Finally I feel well enough to scrapbook again.

Christa, DT at Two Scrapbook Friends are having a Halloween Menu challenge.
Everyone picks their own candy and then Christa tells us how our menu choices relate to scrapbooking items.

Check it out here:
http://twoscrapbookfriends.0forum.biz/t4285-trick-or-treat-menu-challenge-scrappy-items-are-up



My choices are:

hershey's kisses
potato chips
kit kat
doritos
cheesies

the results for my selection...
use the letter X
use only patterned paper
use a pennant
 make it a festive/ holiday page
a cheese smile  photo

And here's my layout..X is the word Excited is on the hexagon pennant banner, only patterned paper used by Echo Park, Papertrey Inc. An photo with big Cheese smile by Austin who is so excited about Octoberfest at school today.


EXCITED about Octoberfest Celebration at School
Austin 's First JK Celebration.
 


Let's Get Sketchy Sketch No. 34
 


Going to work on my grandchildren's halloween cards now....Have a good day

5 comments:

Sharon said...

So sorry you haven't been feeling well MaryAnn! Hope you are back to 100% soon. Yes I did miss you. Love the addition of the fence here.

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

cute LO...is that a YNS die fence?

mn36 said...

The fence is a die from Your Next Stamp.

Deanna said...

Missed you friend!
Can't wait for the weekend!

Michele said...

MaryAnn, just found your blog, I'll be a regular now. I hope you are feeling all better! Take care.

Michele