Sunday, July 7, 2019

I have been away for a long time.

Missing in action with a computer that did not like to blog

so I finally broke down and bought a new one.


I have been working on albums from Vicki Boutin.
So far I have made two Christmas Albums and 2 regular everyday albums.

Now to  fill them with photos. I have printed some photos but still looking for more,
then fine tune which I want to use.
This might take a while.

I  have not been scrapbooking much other than the albums.

But I have been attending Stampin Up workshop classes with my friend, Louise Cyr

I started with Jamilla Ivits but she moved away when her husband Gerry retired.

We have fun , a few laughs, and make some cards, learn some new techniques and fancy folds.

I will try to post my progress "if I make any, that is"

Have a good day,

MaryAnn





No comments: