Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Scraplift? Blog?


Let's Connect On-Line Crop

In Christa's Words

Since I have been scrapbooking in earnest, I have enjoyed blogging and visiting the blogs of my scrappy friends. I find those blogs a great source of inspiration and it undoubtedly gets my 'mojo' flowing!

For our online crop I drew the "BLOG" card and wanted to share with you a challenge inspired by the concept of staying connected through BLOGS.

The biggest way to be inspired by BLOGS is to used the idea of a "SCRAPLIFT". Who hasn't been inspired by a technique or a sketch on a blog? Since I visit many many many blogs in the course of a week, I wanted to encourage you to do the same!

I challenge you to VISIT one of the DESIGN TEAM'S blogs and choose a design to scraplift. In order to satisfy the challenge you will need to:

1. Create an original never before seen design based on a creation from Carolyn, Joanne, Shelby, Christa, Ann, Jayne or Amanda's blogs


I chose to scraplift from Joanne's blog  http://ilovesketches.blogspot.ca/
 (I picked Christa to scraplift last time).

Love You  (Feb 1975)
Fancy Pants Love Notes  Collection works well for my Love You layout
Studio Calico Stamp and Authenique paper mat with doodlebug pearls.

No comments: