Sunday, February 10, 2013

"Tweet" Challenge

Shelby's challenge for the Two Scrapbook Friends 'Let's Connect Online Crop'


In Shelby's words:
For my social media tool I was given "TWITTER". I don't tweet and really wasn't too sure what Twitter is all about but the first thing that came to my mind was to use a bird on your project. Simple right? So that's what I did! I even found a photo that was centered on the bird theme:

SO, to participate in this challenge there must be a bird somewhere on your card, layout or altered project. Also, just for fun, keep all letters (title, journalling etc) to under 140 characters because that's the rule for a Tweet

I'm with Shelby, I do not use twitter either and only have a idea what it is so
for my version of the "Tweet" I made a card using  Authenique papers Free Bird open stock paper collection (seemed appropriate) and added a little wooden veneer bird.

 
 
.

2 comments:

Laureen said...

Love your wooden veener birds! Your flourish is beautiful!

Deanna said...

Adorable!